Your Future Starts HereTransfer Admissions
Transfer Credit Evaluation
We understand that knowing how your credits will transfer and how long it will take to complete your degree is an important factor as you consider where to continue your academic journey. Request a courtesy credit evaluation below and we’ll help you visualize your future at Jacksonville University.
About Our Programs
We believe in:
- Small class sizes to develop a thoughtful, risk-taking attitude and strong communication skills essential to succeed in organizations in today’s changing world.
- Full-time faculty, who are both scholars and practitioners in their fields, dedicated to helping students develop the critical thinking skills they need to prepare for their careers
- A commitment to providing degrees that are valuable to our students and recognized locally, nationally, and internationally
Here at JU, we value the importance of getting to know each of our students, and we are committed to providing them with an exceptional transfer experience. Every Tuesday evening from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, we are available to answer any questions you have regarding the transfer process, transfer credits, and financial aid. We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you on your path to becoming a dolphin!
Cost & Aid
We work hard to ensure our programs are affordable for our students through financial aid, payment plans, and scholarships.
- Please be sure to complete the FAFSA for the 2021-2022 academic year, if you haven’t already done so. Once completed, you can go to the Student Self-Service Portal to access your financial aid offer notification, view outstanding documents to complete, set up a payment plan, make a payment, and more.
- Reach out to your financial aid counselor to discuss your unique situation and how we can assist you. Our Financial Services Team looks forward to working closely with all our students and families to serve as a support system for your needs.